Telephone Customer Service Support
Receive inbound telephone and make outbound calls to resolve customer queries and complaints.
How does it work?
Tell us what you need
Tell us about your business by completing the form below form and attach a job description. Alternatively, you can give us a call on us 0203 916 5556
Meeting (or Interview)
After completing the form we will then setup a face to face or virtual meeting where we will be interviewed by you. After all we are your employee.
Work with each other
After agreeing on a job description we will work for you as a remote employee.
e-Commerce Website Support FAQs
With e-Commerce Website Support we will be responsible for the day to day management and running of your online store from listing of products to printing of shipping labels and invoices.
- Managing of current online store/s.
- Listing and Updating e-Commerce websites such as Magento, Shopify, WooCommerce with new products
- Listing and Updating marketetplaces such as eBay and Amazon with new products
- Ability to use multi-channel listing software such as ChannelAdvisor, Linnworks etc to list products to store and marketplaces.
- Liaising with warehouse team - Printing and sharing of shipping labels, packlist and invoices.
- Social Media updates on Facebook and Instagram.
Shopify, BigCommerce, Magento 2, PrestaShop, WooCommerce, OpenCart, EKM and many more.
If you have an online store on any of these platforms and need help with daily product listings and e-Commerce website support then get in touch with us on 0203 916 5556 or fill in the above job specification form and attach a job description.
If you sell through different storefronts and marketplaces we can help list products to these platforms with the use of our multi-channel software Linnworks.
Other multi-channel software we can use to list products includes Channeladvisor, Cloud Commerce Pro, Mintsoft, OnePatch, Selro and more.
Call us on 0203 916 5556 or fill in the above job specification form, attach a job description. We will then setup a face to face or virtual meeting where we can be interviewed by you. After all we are your employee.
Payment is easy and simple. After agreeing on a job description we will work for you as a remote employee. This will be based on invoice submission.